The pasta salad is a quick and easy recipe dish to make. Ideal for summer, this colorful dish with assorted fresh veggies and flavors is perfect for different occasions. The ingredients are simple and flexible. So, you can adapt it according to your taste and flavors!
½ red onion
½ tsp salt
300g pasta (of your choice)
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp olive oil
½ olive oil
¼ tsp white vinegar
2 tsp salt
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp dry oregano & dry basil
Fresh herbs: basil, parsley, chives (optional)
1. In a pan, add the pasta to boiling water. Cook the pasta according to box directions.
2. Drain and rinse in cold water to cool and set aside.
3. Bring the eggs to boil and continue to cook for 10 minutes. Drain and cool in cold water. When cool, peel, and chop.
4. Dice the cucumber, onion, tomato, and eggs. Put them in a large bowl
5. In a large bowl, add the diced veggies, black olives, and eggs. Then add the cooled macaroni and mayonnaise. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. For the dressing, blend the dressing or mix shake it in a jar.
7. Pour it on the pasta and mix it all together.
Serve the pasta cold. For more flavors, you may add grilled chicken and feta cheese!