Easter is less than a week away, it is the best occasion for you to indulge into some chocolate egg-hunting and enjoy delicious meals! Include this egg-stra special easy recipe for your Easter lunch or dinner!
Preparation: 15 min | Cooking: 15 - 20 min
• 150g flour
• 100g sugar
• 30g cocoa powder
• 6g baking powder
• 2 eggs
• 130 ml liquid milk
• 2 tablespoon of vanilla essence
• ½ tablespoon of salt
TOPPINGS: crushed smarties and chocolate of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Grease slightly the sides of the mold with oil.
- In a medium bowl, pour the dry ingredients the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and baking powder, mix well.
- Add eggs, milk, and vanilla, and whisk together.
- Pour in the oil, mixing until combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased mold or silicon mold, ¾ the height of it.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, to know if your cake is ready, use a toothpick and inserted into the cake and check if it comes out clean.
- Let it cool and remove carefully the mini cake from the mold.
- Sprinkle with crushed chocolate and smarties.